Monday, July 18, 2011

Great News: I Need Your Help

I received a wonderful message on Etsy last night. I have been invited to donate one of my photography pieces to the CWIT Silent Auction (The Charleston Women in International Trade). The auction helps fund their scholarships for next year. I need help on deciding on a piece to donate. I would greatly appreciate the help. To help: go to KDN Designs & Photography on FaceBook, "like" the page. Then go to the "Auction Choices" album & click "like" on the one you think I should use. I am not sure of the deadline at the moment, but I will update once I find out.

About CWIT: The Charleston Women in International Trade is a chapter of the international Organization of Women in International Trade. CWIT is a nonprofit professional organization. Their mission is to enhance the status of women who work in the field of international trade by presenting educational and networking events to benefit common goals.

No comments: