Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sneak Peek & Suggestions

Here are 3 prints that are not currently up in the shop. They will soon be up for sale. I have more, but they will appear in a future post. =) Also, if you have any suggestions on what I can photograph next, please leave it in a comment below =) Don't forget to "like" the FaceBook fan page here and check out the new blog button (on right side of the blog) =) I'm also thinking about taking out the white X in the photos (like I did in the Retro Pine Trees) and just leaving my name in it. What do you think?  Last but not least, I added a new feature to the website.  Instead of having a Contact Me section in the navigation area, there is now a purple and white tab that will appear on every page.  If you need to contact me, just click on it & it will open a pop-up window.

Pink Sunset


Retro Pine Trees


Orange Super Moon (without the glow)

No comments: